In the very beginning of this blog let us all know WHAT IS TIME MANAGEMENT?
Time management is all about learning how to:–
1. Eliminate time wasters
2. Set daily goals
3. Meet deadlines
4. Work efficiently
5. Work without stress
GET SMART TO PRIORITIES
The best way to manage time is to set your priorities right. Ask yourself or pen down your priorities for the day, allocate time and start working based on those priorities.
BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT
Some of the benefits of time management are:–
- Increase in productivity
- Increase in leisure time
- More satisfaction in study/work/job
- Reduction in stress
- Higher creativity
- Personal fulfilment and self-regard
- This is one of the important tools to manage time and be organized.
- All successful people have a habit of making a TO-DO LIST on a daily basis.
- Make a list of all the works you have to complete.
- Set a time limit for each of them and try to finish it within that time.
- If any of the work listed is not completed in that particular day take that work forward to the next day along with other works.
PRIORITISE – BREAK IT DOWN.
List down your priorities on the TO-DO list based on the following:-
- The tasks that are to be completed immediately.
- The tasks that can be done later.
- What you will do to achieve the task-allocate time as per priority.
ONE THING AT A TIME
Sometimes we lose focus and start mixing up things. By doing so, we only end up confusing ourselves. So the best way to avoid any confusion is to do one task at a time.
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN TIME MANAGEMENT GOES HAYWIRE?
- It’s important to draw your attention back to priorities.
- Bring the focus back to your goal.
- Do not get distracted by minor issues.
- Be clear as to what you intend to do and go back to your goal.
- Make sure that you have a positive approach to yourself and your abilities.
Hopefully, this blog will be useful for you guys☺